This card features the beautiful Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Paper which was used in the Way to Goat post.
- Evening Evergreen: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Soft Succulent: 4 x 5 ¼”
- Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8”
- Basic Black: Largest Tag Die plus reinforcing circle
- Crumb Cake: Second Largest Tag Die
- Basic White: Scraps for stamping/die cutting
- Stamp Crumb Cake Tag with Black ink and add leaf in background in Crumb Cake Ink. Assemble tags together, including reinforcing piece and tie with Black Baker’s Twine.
- Stamp Pot in Misty Moonlight, Leaves in Soft Succulent and branches in Evening Evergreen ink on white cardstock and die cut. Assemble and adhere to tag, popped up.
- Adhere DSP to Soft Succulent layer and then adhere to Card.
- Adhere tag to card as shown.
SUPPLIES – click here to go to the cart
Depending on when you are reading, some products may have retired.