This card features exclusive paper that you can choose as a Stampin’ Reward (when your order is over £150 you have access to exclusive ‘Host’ only products).
You can also emboss the sentiment, or, if you haven’t got a heat tool just yet, stamp in memento black.
- Basic White (base): 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Basic White (for die cuts): 3” x 3”
- Flirty Flamingo: 5 3/8” x 2” (2 pieces)
- Flirty Flamingo (for die cuts): 2” x 2”
- Designer Series Paper: 5 ¼” x 1 7/8” (2 pieces)
- Poppy Parade: 4” X 2 ½”
- Granny Apple Green (for die cut): 2” x 2”
- Score card base at 2 1/8” on either end. Fold each end in to the middle.
- Add designer series paper to two front panels and then add to the front of the card.
- Die cut the Poppy Parade cardstock.
- Cut a 2” x 2” piece of adhesive sheet and attach it to the small piece of Basic White Cardstock. Do the same for the Flirty Flamingo and the Granny Apple Green cardstocks.
- Die cut the square flower image out of the Basic White. Be sure to die cut over the part with the adhesive sheet.
- Die cut out two flower images from the Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- Die cut out the flower stem from the Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- Attach the Flirty Flamingo flower head and Granny Apple Green stem to the front of the white square die cut.
- Stamp the saying on the Poppy Parade die cut with with VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and then heat set.
- Attach your Poppy Parade cardstock piece to the front of the card with dimensionals. But only on the LEFT side, so that card can still open.
- From the scrap of Basic White, cut the smallest die cut from the “Stitched So Sweetly Dies” that will form the closure piece.
- Attach the second Flirty Flamingo flower to the front of the small white die cut.
- Attach the small white die cut to the front of the card with dimensional on the RIGHT side only. Attach it so that it holds the card closed.
- Color two gems with the Granny Apple Green Blends and attach to the centres of the flowers. Add one more gem to the front of the card.