I love this set which is one of the free set of stamps that you can earn during Sale-a-bration with a £45 order (excluding delivery). Don’t you just love the little hat which is an optional accessory for the otter! Watch out for another card idea coming your way!
- Misty Moonlight: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Just Jade: 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Abstract Beauty Paper: 3-1/2” x 5-1/4” (polka dot pattern) and 4” x 4-1/4” (abstract pattern)
- Fold the Misty Moonlight cardstock in half. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card. Adhere the 4” x 4-1/4” piece of Abstract Beauty paper to front of card.
- Using the 3-1/2” x 5-1/4” piece of Abstract Beauty Paper, wrap a 10” piece of Misty Moonlight & Petal Pink ribbon around the paper and tie into a knot. Adhere to the base card.
- Using the 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment towards top of cardstock using Basic Gray ink. Stamp the otter below that & stamp the hat using the same ink.
- Colour in the hat using the Light Misty Moonlight and Just Jade Stampin’ Blends. Color the Otter using the Light Smoky Slate Blend and highlight his nose using the Dark Smoky Slate Blend.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock to the Just Jade cardstock and adhere to card base to finish.
Click here for the supplies (during Sale-a-bration you will be asked to choose your free product(s) during checkout). If you are reading this after Sale-a-bration, just swap out the Otter for another stamp.