Have you seen the Clever Cats stamp set? It is such a fun set. The cat in the box reminds me of my cats, Lagertha or Torvi both love a box. Although I do find them in Daisy, the house bunny, box now and then! Ragnar, he’s more of cushion cat.
Get creative and here’s the how to make the card:
- Basic White Thick 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4”
- Basic Black 4” x 2 3/4”
- Gorgeous Grape 1 5/8” x 2 1/2”
- Granny Apple Green 1 3/8” x 2”
- Basic White 1” x 2”
- Emboss Bermuda Bay layer in Star-Crossed 3D Embossing Folder. Tie Black & White 1/4” Gingham Ribbon around layer in a bow. Adhere to Basic White Thick card base.
- Stamp all images on Basic White, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape layers as shown with Jet Black Stazon ink. Ink up cat tail and add to cat where shown. Adhere all to Basic Black layer and then to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Cute Stars Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
- Add a few images of your choice to the inside of the card.