Here is a lovely card for you, I love the design of the card and even better, there is no fussy cutting or folding when you use the dies!
Stampin’ Up! Well Suited
Very Vanilla: 4 ¼ x 11 folded in half for card base, 3 x 5, 3 x 5 (for die cutting)
Simply Elegant (dotted gray pattern): 3 x 5, plus scrap for die cutting collar
Simply Elegant (paisley pattern): 2 x 4 or scrap (for die cutting)
- Cut a “V” into one side of the card base with matching die, then add a strip of tear and tape to the inside right and left edges of the card. Press closed (card will be sealed on these sides and at the fold, with the only opening at the 4 ¼ inch side.)
- Stamp the Birthday sentiment on one of the Very Vanilla pieces, and adhere to the dotted gray pattern paper (same size)
- Slip this piece into the opening in the card base with the pattern side showing through the “V”
- Cut a collar from the scrap of dotted pattern paper and adhere to the top of the matching paper.
- Cut a tie, knot, and collar (for pocket scarf) from the paisley pattern paper.
- Cut lapels, a pocket and buttons from the other Very Vanilla piece.
- Adhere each of these die cut pieces to the card to create your suit, being sure to add the scarf to the back of the pocket before adhering the pocket.