Hi there, thanks for stopping by. It’s been a lovely few weeks, hot sun but now I am glad of some rain as the garden plants sure need it. It’s getting close to Genny heading off for her year abroad – there has been a lot to do and I think (haha) that we have finally got on top of what needs to be done, chasing funding, thanking Lincoln Uni for their help as well as it’s been a bit tricky in some cases as she starts in August where UK universities are September/October! Anyway, onwards….
It’s time to get the supplies out and get creative. Here is a lovely card for you with the instructions on how to create it. I hope you like it.
Cinnamon Cider cardstock: 8 1/2” x 5 ½”
Basic White cardstock x 2 : 4” x 2 ½” / 3 ½” x 2 ½”
2 pieces of DSP trimmed to: ½” x 5 ½”
- Fold the Cinnamon Cider 8 ½” x 5 ½” card stock in half and crease to create your card base.
- Using Versamark ink, stamp the Forever Fern leaf image randomly over your card front.
- Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere 3 DSP strips across the card front.
- Ink phrase and stamp onto Whisper White. Die-cut using Tasteful Labels die.
- Ink leaf image from Forever Fern stamp set, first using Bumblebee ink and then brushing Cinnamon Cider ink lightly on top of some sections of the stamp.
- Die-cut inked leaf image using Forever Flourishing die.
- Adhere phrase and die-cut leaf to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Create Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon bow and attach to card front using Mini Glue Dot.
- Add three Elegant Faceted Gems to complete card.
For your convenience, the products used to create the card can be found by clicking here .