Non Members of the Stampin’ Pals, please keep reading.
Do you have a large wish list?
Did you know that you can join Stampin’ Up! just for the discount?
The Cost is £99 and you get to choose £130 in product of your choice.
- Kit can include: Everything available at my Online Store.
- £130 in FREE Product (for only £99)
- FREE Shipping.
- Future Discounts on all your orders.
- No selling is necessary… unless you want to.
- Click here for my FAQ’s.
Details on Joining Stampin’ Up!
If you’re thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, now is the PERFECT time…. Whether you’re interested in buying at a discount or selling!!
The NEW Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable, meaning you pick what you want! The choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our high-quality products. You can choose up to £130 worth of any Stampin’ Up! products for only £99!
You’ll also receive a business supplies pack which includes a pack of Stampin’ Up! Catalogues (to share if you wish).
What’s in your Demo Starter Kit?
It’s your choice… whatever you want!
- The kit is £130 worth of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for only £99!
- FREE Shipping on the Demo Starter Kit!
- 20-25% OFF future orders.
- Access to my Stampin’ Pals area here on my blog
- You can join just for the discount (no need to have parties or sell).
Click here to become a Stampin Up Demonstrator!
If you would like to know more click here to get in touch.
Here’s some of the perks of being a Stampin’ UP! Demonstrator:
- 20-25% discount on all your orders.
- Pre-order new product!
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more!
- Access to endless project ideas!
Whether you join as a hobby demonstrator or business builder I welcome each and every one of you.
Purchasing the Stampin Up Starter kit is risk free and who knows you may fall in love just as I did over 10 years ago.
My motto has always been … Why not give it a try? What have you got to lose?
If you’re interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, follow these easy steps once you’re on my Stampin’ Up! website (Click here to go there now):
- Click on Join, scroll down and click on ‘Join today’.
- You should see me on the next page, enter your email address and click ‘get started’
- You’ll have some prompts and don’t forget to have your shopping list to hand so you can choose £130 or products to create your own custom Starter Kit.
Once you’ve completed the above steps, Stampin’ Up! will send you an email with your Demo ID and details to access the Demonstrator Web Site where you’ll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.