Hi, I have some important news to share so please read on to find out more….
- Savings Are in Bloom with a 20% discount on our mini but mighty die cutting machine
- The Waves of the Ocean exclusive early release bundle.
- Price increases on products in our new catalogue
- Don’t forget some of our In Colors™ will be retiring soon
- Increased delivery charges from 1st April 2022
- Last chance product lists
Savings Are in Bloom
Have you heard about our Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine? This mini but mighty die cutter takes up so little space on your desk yet it can help you so much with your crafting!
During March, you will save 20% off the catalogue price of this indispensable machine. Offer ends on 31st March so don’t miss out on this great offer as the cut ‘n’ emboss machine will be having a price increase in the new annual catalogue. Not only that, but you can also save 20% on selected stamp and die bundles that are compatible with this smaller die cutting machine.
Waves of the Ocean early release suite
The coastal-inspired Waves of Inspiration bundle is an early release from the upcoming 2022-23 Annual Catalogue. Only the stamps and dies will be appearing in the new annual catalogue so if you love the exclusive coordinating products, you will want to get your hands on those NOW. Click here to shop.
Those fabulous designer series paper patterns have been created by hand using acrylic paint pouring techniques. It is mesmerising to watch the creative process – Check it out here!
Stampin’ Up! Shipping
Firstly, from 1st April 2022, there is a change to Stampin’ Up!’s shipping and handling pricing.
Stampin’ Up! has not initiated a cost increase to shipping and handling charges for well over 10 years, even with many years of the business’s shipping-related costs steadily increasing. Despite their best efforts to manage shipping and handling costs without increasing associated fees, the acceleration of shipping and handling cost increases over the past two years has exceeded their ability to continue subsidising without this increase. Although when taking into consideration that your order is sent to you from our warehouse in Germany and delivered tracked by UPS as well as the service and guarantee that Stampin’ Up! offer on their products, this increase doesn’t seem so bad.
There will also be price increases across the board in the new catalogue which launches to demonstrators next week, and to customers on the 4th May 2022.
We regularly review our pricing, taking into account the cost of doing business, global exchange rates, increased supplier costs, and market comparisons. When it comes to making changes, we are conservative and put off price increases for as long as we can but due to increased costs to produce these items, moving forward, new prices will be in effect in our new annual catalogue on the following ranges –
- Select background stamps
- Select stamping accessories
- Classic Stampin’ Ink Pads and Refills
- Cardstock and Designer Series Paper
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines and select plates
- Punches and select tools
- Kits Collection and select Memories & More
- Select embellishments and ribbons
- Select adhesives
I have not seen the changes to the prices yet, but as soon as I do I will let you know the details.
Last Chance List
The current Annual catalogue ends on the 3rd May 2022 with the new one launching on 4th May 2022.
The retiring list / Last chance list will be going live on the 23rd March 2022.
There may well be discounts but until the list goes live I can’t say for sure. The best way for you to find out is to go to the online store when it launches. Keep an eye on my blog / Facebook page for more details, links etc.
Retiring In Colors
It is not long till demonstrators get to see the brand new annual catalogue which launches to our customers on 3rd May. One thing is for certain. We will be saying goodbye to our 2020-22 In Colours and if you love them, I’d really encourage you to order the ink, ink refills, cardstock, marker pens and blends pens before they sell out!. Click here to go to my online shop and stock up today
As soon as the retiring list is announced on 23rd March at 7pm (UK time) they will be amongst the first of the items to sell out, even now some are at low inventory!
Finally, I must let you know that I am very grateful that you shop with me especially in these current times. I am sorry that we are having to see an increase in shipping costs, but at some point this was inevitable.
How to get a great deal?
- Place an order before the increase on 1st April
- Order products before the price increase in our new annual catalogue from 3rd May.
- Buy the mini cut ‘n’ emboss machine this month as it’s on offer and the price is due to increase in the next catalogue.
- Order with a friend/group of friends and split the cost of delivery
- Place larger orders less often
- Place an order for £150+ to receive 10% in free product
- Join Stampin’ Up and and enjoy a discount on all your purchases which will offset the cost of postage
Take care of yourself, and happy crafting.