The Hand Penned Designer Paper is a lovely set of papers, and with the papers being double sided, there are lots of ways to use it. As the paper also is available in a product suite, you can get a load of product to get creative all in one bundle.
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap
- Blushing Bride: ½” x 4 ¼”
- DSP: 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½, 11
- Fold DSP on score lines with the 1” folding to the front.
- Crop strip of Blushing Bride with scallop border die and add under the 1” flap, glue the flop to the card.
- Crop scallop rectangle from white, stamp floral image in Memento, fill in with coordinating images in Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight and Mint Macaron.
- Stamp sentiment in bottom right corner of rectangle in Memento.
- Fold a small snippet of ribbon in half and adhere ends to the back upper left of the rectangle, add piece to card with dimensionals.
- Stamp same image and fillers on the inside layer, add to inside of card.
- Add a few Pastel Pearls to the flower on the front.
What you get in the product suite:
The Hand-Penned Suite Collection includes
* Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set (10% off)
* Penned Flowers Dies (10% off)
* Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper
* Genial Gems
Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Misty Moonlight, Pale Papaya, Pool Party
Add ink, cardstock, and adhesive to complete your projects.