Have loads of fun making this card. See how to get creative and make this wonderful layered card.
- Bumblebee card base:5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder, 1-1/8” x 2-3/8”, scraps to die cut leaves
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Mossy Meadow and Cinnamon Cider: scraps to die cut leaves
- Early Espresso: 1-1/2” x 3-3/4”
- Using Mossy Meadow, Bumblebee, and Cinnamon Cider ink and the Blending Brushes, create a background on the Basic White piece. With Early Espresso ink, randomly stamp large leaf image to create a background piece. Adhere to card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- With Early Espresso ink, stamp sentiment from In Your Words onto Bumblebee cardstock.
- Run Early Espresso cardstock through Timber 3D Embossing Folder.
- With Paper Snips, cut one Paper Lattice on each end to about 1”. Using dabs of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere to back of Early Espresso piece. Set aside to dry.
- Die cut your choice of leaves out of Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, and Mossy Meadow cardstock. Use your Take Your Pick tool and the Brush Tip to extract any pieces that don’t come out cleanly. Tip: have your dies face up, put cardstock on top, run through die-cutting machine back and forth, slowly, 3-4 times. That helps pop the loose pieces out.
- Arrange array of leaves on card front and set in place with dabs of Multipurpose Liquid Glue in spots that will, next, be covered with sentiment piece. Do the same with smaller leaves on two corners of the Bumblebee sentiment piece. Allow to dry somewhat.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals, add sentiment atop leaves on card front so the leaves are coming out of the top.
- With the Dark Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blend, color three Basic Rhinestone Jewels and attach to card front.